Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Top Model Equals Top Show

The 10th season of America’s Next Top Model premieres tonight on the CW. I am so excited. The truth is that I don’t not understand why I like the show because it is about skinny, tall models that wouldn’t be so mean, if they ate some candy. I guess I can’t make fun of the girls on the show because during winter break I watched all nine seasons on VH1 for an entire week. Yes, I was the girl on her couch all break. Maybe the reason people like reality TV shows filled with drama because they need a contrast to their own lives, which is not so dramatic or filled with photographers taking pictures of them. I will never be a model, but I will be making fierce poses in front of the TV while I’m watching Tyra Banks.

http://www.cwtv.com/shows/americas-next-top-model

No comments: